Tuesday
The boys enjoying smoothies I made for breakfast
I got the idea for this healthy smoothie here on pinterest. I loved that she put spinach in it.
I put spinach,
banana,
frozen blueberries,
frozen starwberries,
frozen pineapple (b/c they have been in my freezer for too long),
activia yogurt (b/c i am trying to be more regular, but then i realized that it would be easier and cheaper to take the probiotics I have in the fridge for the kids last antibroic)
So next week I will be using greek yogurt (I knew it was a better choose but then got an extra push from my cousin Liz)
pineapple juice or hand squeezed orange juice when i had them
and Flaxseed Meal
Keith told me we need to show Grady this picture if he ever wants to grow a stash :)
We heard on the radio that Tuesday was National pancake day... pancakes for supper.
Thursday
Here he is just trying to potty before we went to pick up Grady after running a couple errands.
This is the after day after I learned that giving smoothies every morning packed with so much fiber to an already regular potty training kid.... might not turn out so good. Let me just say underwear, carseat and walmart parking lot (NOT FUN).
Thursday
Grady asked Reece can I hold your soft hand. Sweet Boys
(Grady is alway commenting about Reece's baby soft skin)
That smoothie sounds yummy! We make a similar one called the green monster, it is really good. The main ingredient is spinach then you add fruit of your choice. I bet the boys would like it, considering the name... But maybe not while Reece is still in the early stages of potty training! :) Glad you're trying Greek yogurt, it is seriously my favorite!
ReplyDeleteShow him that pic if he ever wants to grow a mustache OR a uni-brow. ;)
ReplyDelete