Keith and I are both playing coed soccer this summer. It has been a lot of fun.
My mom has been able to come to a couple games to help us watch the boys while we play. When she can not come Keith and I just make sure to not both be on the field at the same time.
But these last couple weeks we have had two games a week which are on week nights at 6:30pm at the soccer field near our old house (45min away). So we have had a LOT of late nights this summer, the games end around 8:15 then the drive home and then bathing the boys and putting them to bed ends up being 9:30pm (their normal bedtime is 8pm).
The boys have been REALLY well-behaved and love playing with their friends and Keith and I get a workout in and get to hangout with our friends as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment