Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Side by Side

I wanted to show everyone a side by side comparison of Reece and Grady.

above is Reece and below is Grady



above is Reece and below is Grady

I think they look alike but different. What do you think??

the boys!!

5 comments:

  1. You put it exactly right...alike but different. You can tell they're brothers. It will be SO fun to watch as Reece grows from newborn to baby if he stays so much like Grady. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much alike! No doubt brothers, but not quite twins! :)

    I agree with Liz, it will be fun to see if they stay looking so similar as Reece grows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sticking to what I said on the first day---they will look like brothers all the way up until they're 19 and 16 and then everyone will start calling them twins. :P

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can absolutely tell they are brothers! It's so neat to see them side by side to compare and contrast similarities and differences. I look forward to seeing more side by side pictures as they grow!

    ReplyDelete